Tantalising Tahini Tempeh on a bed of greens
Perfect high protein veggie option for lunch or a light dinner 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED
- Medium sized fry pan (with lid)
- Approx. 250g of green beans
- 4-5 silvers of tempeh
- 1 sweet corn
- Tahini sauce (we Mayvers organic brand – available in your the health food section of your supermarket)
- Salt & pepper
- Dash of cold pressed olive oil or a bit of butter
1. Slice tempeh
1. Place your fry pan onto a medium heat with a dash of oil or butter, add tempeh cook each side for 2 – 3 mins (until golden brown), remove from pan
2. Add beans & corn to pan with a dash of water, place the lid on. Cook for approx. 4 – 5mins. Stir after a fresh mins.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, pop your beans together in the centre of the plate, add the strips of tempeh (across or around) sprinkle the corn over & add a teaspoon of tahini to the centre.
Serve with salt & pepper to taste & a coriander garnish