Yoggy Kaley Scramby with mushies, tomato and avo
Here’s a quick, yummy and healthy breakfast!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Small fry pan
- 2 eggs. Best to use organic pastured eggs or free range, Omega 3 eggs.
- 1 mushroom (more if you like)
- 1/3 Tomato
- Kale – 4 leaves (removed from the stalk)
- Avocado on the side
- Plain Yoghurt. As natural as possible.
- Salt and Pepper
- Dash of cold pressed olive oil or a bit of butter
1. Chop up mushroom and tomato and rip up kale into smaller pieces.
2. In a cup pop in the 2 eggs, a generous spoon of yoghurt and a twist of salt and pepper. Beat this up with a fork.
1. Pop your fry pan onto a medium heat.
2. Throw the chopped vegies into the fry pan and a dash of oil for a minute or so (just till they get a bit of heat through them and the kale starts to wilt).
3. Dump all the vegies out of the fry pan onto a plate.
4. Put the beaten egg mixture into the pan and gently stir to scramble.
5. Once it is looking like scrambled eggs, throw the veggies back in and mix through the eggs.
Serve with 1/4 of an avocado on the side.