Banana, berries & choc smoothie YUM!
Smoothie are such a great idea for breakfast or a snack and they are so quick, easy and tasty.
- 1 frozen banana (can use fresh if you don’t have one frozen)
- Handful of mixed frozen berries (use fresh if you don’t have frozen)
- 1 teaspoon of cacao (optional)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 -2 tablespoon of mixed nuts and seeds (we used linseeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas and almonds)
- Handful of leafy greens – baby spinach, mixed lettuce leaves or kale
- 4 cubes of ice
- Coconut water (can use tap water or milk of your choice)
- Add 1 scoop of protein powder or a raw egg to up the protein content
How to prepare:
- Throw everything into a blender and whizz it up!
This makes 2 serves or 1 big serve you can sip on for a few hours!
- Peel the bananas before you freeze them!