Chicken Stir Fry quick and easy!
Here’s some inspo for dinner. This is awesome to cook up a huge batch of and use as left overs for lunch the next day!
- As many veggies as you like! We used: broccoli, carrot, capsicum, zucchini, kale, bok choy, celery, mushrooms and snow peas.
- 1 chicken breast – thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- a few cashews and a sprinkling of sesame seeds
- Splashes of tamari sauce and fish sauce, ginger and chilli to taste
How to cook:
- Chop up all the ingredients so that they are all ready to go
- Beat the eggs and then cook them like you’re cooking an omelet and then chop into small pieces
- Cook up the chicken until slightly brown and put to one side
- Cook up the ginger, chili and veggies and when they are almost cooked, add the cooked chicken, egg, cashews and the sauces.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds.