Coconutty homemade muesli
Once you start making muesli yourself you’ll find it hard to go back to pre made mixes you buy from the store!
It’s so easy and yum! You’re only limited by your imagination. Put whatever you like in here and adjust for your tastebuds and body.
How to make:
Mix the following in a big bowl:
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of almonds chopped
- 1 cup of walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup of cashews chopped
- Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Tablespoon of melted coconut oil
Then pop the mix onto a baking tray and then into the oven at 120C for 15 mins
Take it out of the oven and then mix in:
- 1 cup of mixed seeds (we used linseeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and pepitas)
- A handful or two of goji berries
- 1 cup of mixed dried fruit (we used cranberries, sultanas and currants)
- Optional – 1 tablespoon of cocoa (if you want it to have a choccy flavour)
Pop the mixture in a big glass jar and eat with fruit and yoghurt for breaky for weeks!