New Year Goal Setting Workshop Free online resource
Need some help reviewing the year that was and setting some new focus points and resolutions for the year ahead? Check out our New Years Goals setting workbook and workshop.
In this free online video will guide you through a new year goal setting workshop to help you set yourself up for success in the coming year. This is a workshop all about you, you body and where you want to be in your life. We’re going to check in on 4 key areas of your wellbeing, reviewing this year, have a peek into what your ideal future looks like and set some goals for the coming year.
It’s simple, easy, online and free – all you need is around 40 minutes to dedicate to you and your most vital assets your body and your health!
Step 1: Print the Workbook.
Simply click here or on the graphic below to download and print your workbook. If you don’t have a printer handy just grab some spare paper and a pen. (The workbook will open in a new window so you can easily return to this page when you’re done).
Step 2: Watch the Goal Setting Workshop.
- Hover your mouse over the video above and the play button will appear on the bottom left hand corner if it is not visible already.
- This video can be opened up to a full screen by pressing the icon in the bottom right hand corner of the video.
- The volume can be adjusted using your computer or the bars to the left of the HD symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the video.
- This video also views really well full screen on a mobile.
- We will pause briefly during the videos for you to fill out the workbook exercises – if you need longer please pause the video and take your time – you deserve it.
Step 3: Commit to Action!
Actually follow through! Make yourself a priority in 2015 and commit to taking action. Feel free to let us know what action you are going to take to improve your wellbeing, your mind and your body in 2015.
Want some more help goal setting? Check out this blog post from Nicola here: Seize 2015
What are you waiting for?
Image Credit: http://purelypossible.tumblr.com