Open omelette with kale, zucchini, mushrooms, tomato and avo
This is such a quick and easy breakfast (and yum)!
- Beat two eggs in a cup
- Chop up 1/4 zucchini, 4 cherry tomatoes, 2-3 kale leaves (removed from the stem), 1 big mushroom
- Lightly pan fry the veggies in a little butter or coconut oil for 2 minutes and then pop them to the side on a plate.
- Pop the beaten eggs in the same pan and cook for a minute or so until it is almost firm.
- Throw the veggies back on top and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and top with 1/4 avocado.