Why you should come?
- Who doesn’t need some more bodylove?!
- We all know that we need to treat our bodies better than we do – but sometimes it just seems so hard. Often when we try to get fit and eat better we end up too busy or overwhelmed by options and conflicting information.
- You need to get body savy – you need work out where you are at, where you want to be and start a smart strategy to get there.
- In this bodylove 1.5 hour workshop we will help you create a roadmap from where you are now to where you want to be.
- We will show you the 4 essential areas in your life that you must get sorted to have a body that you love and that loves you in return.
- The workshop will be run by experienced and passionate wellbeing coaches, Jacquie Sharples and Nicola Gracie.
What you will get?
- 1.5 hour workshop – time, space and guidance to work on YOU and your body!
- Downloadable e-book, “Recipes your body will love”.
- Go in the draw to win a one-on-one wellness coaching session with Jacquie Sharples and Nicola Gracie.
Who should come?
- Are trying to get fit and back into shape in Spring? – We’ll show you how to get more results.
- Do you know you need to spend more time on yourself, but are struggling to? – We’ll inspire you to take action.
- Do you not feel as physically and mentally good as you know you could? – We’ll show you a way.
- Are you prepared to do things differently and create positive change in your life? – We’ll give you all the info on our bodylove coaching program.
What does it cost?
- Absolutely FREE… because we are passionate about providing space and support for you and your body to re-connect.
Where & When is it?
- 7:30am to 9:00am on Thursday October 3rd at AGV Offices, Docklands.
Sign up here!
What others have to say about our bodylove workshop:
Here is some feedback from women who attended this workshop.
Check out what this Melbourne blogger had to say about attending our workshop
More on the bodylove coaching program
At the workshop you will be introduced to our bodylove coaching program. Our next 3 month program commences on September 11th, 2013.
We do things differently. We’re not into restrictive cookie cutter plans that don’t cater for individuality and fun. We do not obsess over calories and weight loss or abuse the body for short term results. The core of our program is empowering you with knowledge and tools, that you will have for life. Women who go through the bodylove program shape up, feel nourished, happy and empowered. For more information click here.
What if you can’t make it on this date?
Please contact Jacquie at email@example.com or 0402 066 948 for more information on other available dates.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to contact Jacquie on 0402066948 or at firstname.lastname@example.org any time for more information.
Check out our group fitness sessions.
We run group fitness sessions Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning at the tan. More info here