“If your body could talk” book by Jacquie Sharples
If your body could talk, what would it say?
Would it choose to stay with you, or trade you in for someone who treats it with a little more respect?
Your career, your social life, the dishes – they can wait. You only get one body and one life. It’s time to listen to what it’s saying and show yourself some love. If your body could talk is a book written for women struggling to find time for their bodies, written by a woman who has been there and experienced it first hand.
Read, think and treat your body the only way you should.
Want to eat less sugar?
Sugar is a hot topic in health and wellbeing at the moment and there are a range of good programs and ebooks that have been created by some lovely people to help you try to go sugar free for a month or for good. Here are some ebook and programs that we recommend if you are interested in trying to eat less sugar.
Sarah Wilson’s Range of “I Quit Sugar” eBooks and ePrograms
Sarah Wilson is a pretty cool chick and is producing and writing great material and recipes to help people live a healthier lifestyle. We think her products are useful to you if:
- You want to give it a go eating sugar free for a while to see how it impacts your body
- You feel like you’re a bit addicted to sugar and want to kick the habit
- You don’t want to go totally ‘sugar free’ but want to get some great healthy recipes to add to your cooking.
- You want to understand and get to know natural sugar alternatives
“I Quit Sugar: Chocolate Cookbook” by Sarah Wilson
Well, it’s not just a cookbook. In the one tidy package, you’ll get:
- 74 fructose-free cakes, fudges, truffles, brownies, smoothies, cheesecakes, mousses, ice creams and barks.
- Cacao v cocoa: An explanation, plus how to shop for both.
- Safe sweeteners and how to use them.
- Recipes healthy enough to eat for breakfast!
- Handy conversion widgets, substitutions chart PLUS an ingredient saver helper.
- Basic ingredients lists, and Sarah’s preferred brands to try.
- Vegan + Paleo options.
“I Quit Sugar: 8 week program eBook” by Sarah Wilson
- A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
- A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
- A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
- “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
- New treat ideas
- A detox + a suggested supplements list
- A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
“I Quit Sugar eCookbook” by Sarah Wilson
The I Quit Sugar eCookbook is the follow-up to I Quit Sugar: a Sweet 8-Week Program, with:
- 108 desserts, cakes, snacks, kids’ treats and detox meals
- It will help you shop for ingredients and convert quantities
- Provide some extra detox and background information
- plus a bunch of other tricks and tips and links
Sarah Wilson’s eBook Bundle Deal!
“I Quit Sugar 8 week program ebook + eCookbook”
Everyone loves a bargain:
- Buy the bundle and get 15% discount!
“21 day sugar detox online program + eBooks” by Balanced Bites
The 21 Day Sugar Detox is a program created by Diane Sanfilipo, a Paleo nutritionist who has a business called Balanced Bites in the USA. This program can be done by yourself at any time using the eBooks or with the support of an online facebook group at different times in the year. The pack includes:
- A full-color, 90-page, instantly downloadable, interactive eBook
- A Getting Started Guide
- A Replacing Foods Guide and Yes and No food lists
- Special modifications for athletes, those pregnant / breastfeeding, vegetarians or vegans
- One-page guides for Sugar & Sweeteners and Fats & Oils
- Dining Out & Party Tips
- Over 30 pages of easy recipes including meal and snack ideas
- 25 days of email support to get you through the detox
- Access to a free online Facebook community of other 21-Day Sugar Detoxers
- The Sugar Detox Supplement Guide
- A Detox At Home Workout and Yoga Guides
- Primal Smoothies guide
- 100% Money back guarantee