Give up dieting and quick fix plans
Take control. Be the boss of your own wellbeing routine
Love your body and love you life
What is the love your body love your life 1-on1 coaching program?
It is a 16 week course that teaches women how to take back control and create their own balanced wellbeing routine. We do this through education and support in the areas of nutrition, fitness, movement, balance, mindset and team.
We aim to have women leave the program feeling more confident and thriving both physically and mentally. We want you to become the boss of taking care of yourself and after doing this program you won’t be taken on any more fads or roller coaster rides. You will be able to make decisions day to day that leave you feeling healthy, productive and happy – effortlessly.
You will love your body and love your life.
We work with women who:
- Want to work out a balanced approach to their health and fitness that works for her lifestyle – she doesn’t want to sacrifice happiness (or Friday night drinks, beautiful dinners and chocolate!) to be fit and healthy.
- Are confused and frustrated by all of the conflicting information on food, exercise and weight loss
- Are sick of going from diet to fad to strict regime – they want a consistent, sensible and balanced way forward.
- Are genuinely seeking to be more educated in the areas of nutrition and fitness.
- Think that they know what they should be eating and doing for exercise but aren’t 100% confident they really know for sure.
- Have gained a few kilos over the last few years with working more and moving less and are struggling to find a way to shift the weight – she wants to be strong, fit and proud of her body.
- Feel that she is not as happy as she could be, starting to feel little stagnant and lack lustre. She wants to be feeling happy, energised and excited day to day.
- Feels like it is a struggle making day to day decisions about what to eat and how to exercise – she wants it to be effortless and easier.
- Has a busy and full life juggling a career, catching up with friends, fitting in exercise, hobbies and traveling.
- Are getting past the non stop partying of their early 20s and are starting to realize it might to time to take care of her body, (although you still love a night out and going out for nice dinners with her friends!)
- Ultimately wants confidence and control of their mind and body. She wants to know that what she is doing is right for her and she is in control of the way she looks and thinks.
What does the program include?
- 14 x 75 minute coaching and education sessions with Jacquie Sharples – 1 on 1 at a time and location convenient to you.
- 3 x 60 minute fitness training coaching sessions to track your progress and educate you on how to get more out of your fitness training.
- Bespoke fitness program based on your individual consultation. It will take into account time available, what you enjoy, where you work and live and what you are already doing.
- 1 x 60 minute Movement Assessment by the most amazing physiotherapist in Melbourne, Catherine MaCrae at Motion Health in Toorak.
- Fit Bit movement tracker
- Video series with mobility and stretching routines to relieve the issues associated with sedentary work.
- Workbook (over 250 pages) including all coaching material.
- Weekly tasks related to each coaching and education session
- Non stop accountability system with phone and email support.
- Detox designed by Karina Farmers, Natropath from Johanna Clark Natropathy here in Melbourne.
- Optional VLA body assessments (to be quoted individually)
How long does the program take.
Ideally 16 weeks (4 months). However it is flexible and can be extended beyond that if you have holidays / hectic work schedule etc.
What do other women think who have done the program?
Check out what our clients think below. If you want to chat to any of them about their experience please let us know and we will give you their contact details or stalk them on facebook and send them a private message :).
This is what Rita, 27, Editor in Melbourne had to say:
And this is from Tori, 27, Project Officer in Melbourne
And Racheal, 28, Research Nurse in Melbourne
When can I start?
What does the program cost?
The program costs $2,400. There are flexible payment options.
Want to know more about the program or interested in joining?
Please contact Jacquie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 066 948 to book in.